Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Oat Muffins
GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE, PEANUT/ALMOND FREE…. ALL THE FREES!
Ingredients: Serves 12
- 1 Heaping Cup Ripe Mashed Bananas
- ½ Cup Creamy Natural Peanut Butter (Nut allergy? Use Sunflower Butter!)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Raw Honey (or Maple Syrup)
- ⅔ Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (Nut Allergry? Use Coconut Milk)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats (Gluten Allergy? Use Gluten Free Oats)
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt (didn’t use with using sunflower butter)
- ⅓ Cup Dark Chocolate Chips (Dairy Allergy? Use Dairy Free Chocolate Chips)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Wipe some coconut oil in muffin tins to prevent sticking.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all wet ingredients until smooth.
- Next stir in the dry ingredients until well combined, but leave the chocolate chips to fold in last.
- Evenly distribute oatmeal batter between muffin tins and sprinkle with a few extra chocolate chips and a slice of banana if desired!
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Optional: Drizzle with your nut butter before serving.